Winds of change, new horizons await: I’m looking for a new job
I’m looking for a team lead, Creative Lead or Creative Director (or similar) position in digital design – User Experience, User Interface Design and Concept Design. I am also interested in full-time consulting opportunities. I’m happiest working with teams on large, complex projects, especially those with lots of content, either editorial or user-generated.
I’m especially interested in working with others who believe in what they do, want to be a part of forming their own working processes, prefer loose hierarchies, open-door policies, care about agile and love their job.
What I do in one sentence:
I design digital user interfaces that allow people to connect with others.
I have been working in web design for almost 15 years and I love what I do. I’m based out of Hamburg, Germany – but am willing to consider opportunities elsewhere.
I’m good at:
- Understanding user behavior and building comprehensive user journeys and personas
- Helping project teams integrate User Experience into their daily work
- Working with developers on ideas, implementations and prototypes
- Working closely with clients and stakeholders on concepts and features
- Designing modern interfaces that function in a world of different devices and browsers
I have extensive experience with:
- Designing large websites with User-Generated Content
- Designing large websites with editorial content
- Design of Social Networks
- Design of multilingual websites
- Administrating small teams
- Designing/conceptualizing B2B interfaces and self-service customer journeys
- Agile product development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Wireframing (Paper, Google Draw, Balsamiq)
- Prototyping (Paper!, Axure, Keynote)
- Visual Design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Basic Frontend skills (HTML, CSS)
- German (fluently)
- English (Mother tongue)
- Hebrew (Mother tongue)
- The internet (a lot!)
- Science Fiction
- Fine dining and a Gin Basil Smash
If you have a position which you think I might be interested in, please feel free to get in touch via email, LinkedIN or XING. If you’re interested in seeing some of my interface designs, check out my portfolio on Behance.